CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Never saw the show, but I want to!

I'm a bionic woman, apparently. I like being a bionic woman in his eyes. It makes me feel completely powerful over anything.

I know that I'm still powerless over a great many thing and those things will continue to beat me down until the day I die, but just knowing that he sees me as a powerful human being who can control her life is enough for me.

I wish that someone else made me feel that way. I so wish that I didn't feel all but inadequate sometimes to them. Talking about my problems also made me realize something. If the person who I thought truly loved me saw that I was about to step on a land mine, one would think he would try damn hard to stop it from happening. One would assume he would want to stop the downward spiral. How can he say he "loves me more than anything" and not stop me from hurting myself.

I want to be the Bionic Woman to him too. I want him to empower me. I don't know if he can..

0 comments: