CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

A wonderful weekend!

My Patriots won. Sadly, the Packers lost. I'm hopeful for next season. After all, they are the youngest team in the NFL. I did enjoy watching the game with the Mulholland's this year. No matter what, they will always be my second family! Mrs. M even called me a family member tonight, while Mr. M had his slippered feet in my face. It was a great moment. I wonder...

I got the toy that I wanted (see previous post). I just have to wait for it to find it's way to me through the mail. Inevitably, it won't come until after I return from the Bahamas, but at least it gives me something to play with when I get home. It isn't necessarily something to look forward to about coming home, but it's a good thing nevertheless. They retail for $299 in stores. I got mine on ebay for just over $100. I love ebay! It now has my heart.

Now if it could just provide me with a cheap Tom Brady jersey...

0 comments: