CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm so far behind...

With training, wedding planning, work and all of those other things, it's easy to see why I haven't updated in months.

I think an update, albeit a condensed update, is overdue.

- I've made a bit more progress in my training. I'm down another 7 lbs. with 13 more to go to reach my goal. More pictures to come.. I promise!

- Wedding progress is being made:
*Reception venue booked - Contemporary Art Center of VA at the oceanfront
*Photographer booked - Scott Hayne Photography. He's ridiculously talented!!
*DJ booked - DJ on the Side
Many thanks to Becky & Mike for introducing us to Scott and Ryan with DJ on the Side. Their wedding rocked, so I know ours will too!
*With my type A, OCD personality, I'm obsessed with saving money and having my hands in
just about EVERYTHING. So, I created a boutonierre and designed some monograms for our
invitations and possibly our cocktail napkins. Take a look:

Exciting, right? I'm seriously trying to get a good chunk of things done before classes start in.. oh.. 5 days. Here's to Sugar-Free Red Bull, Starbucks and a good night's sleep!

0 comments: