CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

How much school rocks!

So much! I rocked a 102 on my Human Growth & Development final.
3 A's. And 1 more final to go (which I am told is "cake")!

Oh how I love being successful at school again. It honestly feels like a long time coming. With all the stress, anxiety and medicating I did over the EVMS fiasco, I think it's well deserved. I only wish graduation could come sooner, but after this semester, I KNOW 4 classes is all that my psyche can handle. I'm just not built to handle work like I could in my undergrad.

My happiness regarding school is only heightened by the fact that I'm heading up to NoVa this weekend. I'm making a stop in Fredericksburg on Friday to see Clint. I'm excited, but a bit nervous about it. I'm not 100% sure that we've healed yet, but I'm anticipating that Friday will fix what remains broken in our friendship.

I'm spending Saturday and some of Sunday with Danes! I am so anxious to meet Henry, her new (and quite serious) love. I told her after he asks Dad for the hand in marriage, I had to be 2nd on the list. It's only fair, I suppose.

This weekend should help me remove some emotional angst. At least, I hope it does. Life is only going up from here!

0 comments: