CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh, Paradox.

Why is it fair for graduate students (in most cases) to work harder than they did in completing their undergrad and not be able to graduate with honors? The system is so backwards. 4 classes and 4 A's this semester get me nothing but a 4.0. And what good is a 4.0 if it's not spelled out on your diploma? Honestly!

Anyhow, I'm fighting this feeling that I have broken my foot AGAIN. In almost the same spot as last time. It would behoove my foot to heal by tomorrow so my weekend is not completely ruined. Going out and about is just not a very feasible option for one who has a hard time walking. Honestly!

Little sleep has taken its toll on my immune system. I am indeed sick, and it could not come at a worse time. Actually, the week of Christmas would have been worse, but this is a close 2nd. Oh, but the joys of Nyquil. I've been sucking that down like candy for the last 2 days too. Nyquil mixed with beer tonight was a horrible combination. I now officially only desire to sleep like a rock. They should prescribe beer and Nyquil for insomniacs. Honestly!

But first, this final note. I have determined that my phone and talking abilities should be confiscated from me when I drink. Apparently, honesty pisses people off. God forbid that I be upset about missing a much-anticipated concert tonight. Honestly!

0 comments: