CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Weekend done.

Only a great weekend could elicit such sadness about it actually being Sunday. Well, that and having to go to work does not help the situation, but it was a truly great weekend.

I feel complete again. What I thought was unable to be salvaged was not a lost cause. In fact, there was NO drama involved in the salvage process. What really surprises me is how someone can be so completely wrapped up in anxiety one minute and then so stoic the next. I suppose "stoic" would be an improper word. Happy.. enthralled.. elated.. joyous.. content.. Maybe those are words that provide a better description of him. At least, I hope they do. I felt every single one of them.

I spent yesterday in the company of Dana and her new love, Henry. What a completely amazing guy. I could not be happier for my best friend. She's went through such angst with Tabor that it was time for her to find someone that actually treats her as if he is in love with her. She deserves someone that is as special as she is. I only wish my process would speed through as quickly as hers is. Here I am, still waiting. It doesn't take away from my happiness for her, however. I love that she's so happy!

We had a fabulous time - traipsing around Old Town, Fairfax & the like. Watching movies and giggling. I so wish that she still lived closer. I miss my friends so intensely sometimes.

My weekend is coming to a rapid close. Luckily, I can spend some much-needed time with Steve tonight and we can chat. He's so good at making me forget about my other friends being so far away. It's nice to have someone like him too.

0 comments: